Santulan Veda Association was originally founded under the name "Aumec Institute for Holistic Health". Santulan and Veda are Sanskrit words meaning "Balance" and "Knowledge".The purpose of the Santulan Veda Association is to propagate the knowledge of ethical values for a holistic life and to help each individual to attain inner and outer equilibrium.This knowledge enables each person to develop his or her own potential and to thereby significantly increase one’s quality of life.
Santulan Veda Association
We invite you to learn and experience more about this knowledge of a balanced life at one of our functions.
Become a Member
Participate in the ancient and still very up-to-date vedic science of a balanced human life. There are many possibilities for your active co-operation.
• Application for Membership
The Santulan Veda Association events bring to those in our society the knowledge of how to live a life in balance. The various methods and lifestyles are easy to integrate into ones daily regime and bring strength, equilibrium and well-being to each individual
- Lectures regarding Ayurveda in everyday life, health tips, Ayurvedic home remedies
- Ayurveda for women, pregnancy, baby massage and childcare
- Ayurvedic health guidance
- Basics of Ayurvedic nutrition
- Cooking classes in the preparation of delicious and healthy meals
- Lectures regarding the arrangement and design of houses and living space (Vastu Shastra)
- Effective daily yoga exercises for a healthy body: SantulanKriya Yoga (SKY)
- Harmonisation of the organism and the state of mind through spiritual and healing music
- Spiritual, healing music concerts
- Guidance as to how to attain deep relaxation and recharge oneself with positive energy through an effective meditation technique: Santulan OM Meditation (SOM)
- Cultural events with Indian music and Indian dance
- Seminars on the teachings of Shreeguru Balaji Tambe to experience and deepen the Knowledge of Life